The Heartwood Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Kieran blinked in surprise - the words she spoke to him once the distance between them was mostly closed were not quite expected. He halted his movements for a moment, head tilting, but after a second thought he gave a smile in response. The young hunter's ginger tail flicked gently against his hind legs as it wagged slowly. "Hey," He greeted casually, deciding to add "I could ask you the same." But it seemed, for once, he was lacking in the ability to comfortably speak with ease, as he soon widened his eyes. "Uh... that is... I m-mean... you're pretty. Not handsome. Or... Uhhh...." If wolves could blush, he would be blushing. His faltering only caused him more awkwardness and a sheepish grin stretched out across his face.

Kieran giggled at himself, dark emerald eyes focusing once more on the wolfess. She was, indeed, very pretty. "I was just exploring, really. I thought I'd take a break from hunting and check out the area, since I haven't really done that much." Despite having been at Morningside for the majority of his life now, he had not taken the time to look at the surrounding land - or, he had wandered there sometimes to hunt, but he had not really explored it.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Kieran Adrien - December 30, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 01, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 04, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Kieran Adrien - January 07, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 09, 2018, 05:58 AM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 13, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - January 21, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Only miss the sun when it starts to snow - by Wraen - February 06, 2018, 02:41 PM