Hoshor Plains lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
EDIT: WARNING: This thread contains mature content that may not be suitable for readers. Mature/explicit content.

under a veil of indigo skies smattered by crystalline constellation of thick stars, iliksis parted from the tree-line and slid into view of the darklit plains. the thin crescent moon afforded very little light, washing the flatlands in a weak and ineffective pearly glow.

iliksis could hear bison rumbling in the distance, their forms dark shadows against the rising night. he was hungry - his belly had not seen a meal in a week - but not so hungry as to brazenly stalk into bison camp. in silence he stalked off towards the river, trailing the various scents of wildlife and wolf with a muted sense of interest.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:38 PM