Hoshor Plains lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys
those whom life does not cure, death will.
270 Posts
Ooc —
iliksis was not pleased by her answer. it was vague, and insufficient -- he sought to tighten his grip, a deep growl rumbling in his throat. "south? give me a place girl, or i will will do much worse to you." whether or not she could devise anything worse was not up to her -- iliksis had all manner of unspeakable things he was ready to commit -- even to something as cherished as his newfound toy.

he noticed then tears spring to her eyes; a malevolent shade of an expression overcame him - once more he was violently and inexplicably pleased by that look of pain and shock. it moved him in ways not even their coupling had. he would remember that expression for nights to come, and would often revisit this spot to remind himself of how powerful he had felt defiling her.
warning: PG-18+ explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 11:16 AM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 02:16 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 03:48 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:22 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 04:54 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 07:30 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Iliksis - December 31, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: lord hear me now, junkboats and english boys - by Anatha - December 31, 2017, 08:38 PM