Stone Circle I'm still here
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Private 

Steph had been rather quite and recluse as of late. Her world seemed upside down. The absence of her biological father would have been easy to ignore, since he hadn't been there for her up until this point. She had Murdock, and her excitement over his return was what allowed her not to feel anything about Ezekiel. But, her hopes had been smothered and killed when he brought along his new friend. 

She had wanted, needed, things to go back to the way they were. She could forgive him for being gone so long, but not for having his attentions elsewhere. She had grown accustomed to having him there whenever she called, having his undivided attention, and now she just wasn't sure how to handle not having it. 

She found herself at the Stone Circle early this morning, and laid down against the cold stone to watch the sun rise. It gave her something to focus on rather than her thoughts. She stretched out and laid her head on top of her forelegs.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I'm still here - by Steph - January 01, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: I'm still here - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 06:54 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Steph - January 02, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: I'm still here - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: I'm still here - by Steph - January 04, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: I'm still here - by RIP Valette - January 08, 2018, 07:05 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Steph - January 09, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: I'm still here - by RIP Valette - January 10, 2018, 05:58 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Steph - January 10, 2018, 08:48 PM