Stone Circle I'm still here
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Her mother tried to calm the situation, and Steph understood that. But, she was not willing to walk up to Murdock and ask him to explain just exactly what he meant. She just wasn't ready to do that. Her heart hurt in a way it never had, and a wall had built up around it. Instead of responding to her mother's advice, she could only shrug.

Steph still felt like by just doing what she always did, she showed Murdock how much he meant to her. As far as she knew, they were fine. And then he just up and brought a companion home and suddenly she wasn't enough for him. She sighed. Maybe he had gotten lonely on his trip, and that's why he thought he needed a companion. Then, he just didn't leave her wherever he found her. Still, Steph didn't like. But, she couldn't disagree with her mother. I hope so, too, she replied softly. And she really did. But, Steph had a stubborn streak, and she just wasn't ready to let go of it yet.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I'm still here - by Steph - January 01, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: I'm still here - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 06:54 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Steph - January 02, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: I'm still here - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: I'm still here - by Steph - January 04, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: I'm still here - by RIP Valette - January 08, 2018, 07:05 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Steph - January 09, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: I'm still here - by RIP Valette - January 10, 2018, 05:58 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Steph - January 10, 2018, 08:48 PM