Meadowlark Prairie a whisper of silk
As silent as a w i l d f i r e
214 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
hi i suck for leaving you waiting so long

Neither chased away nor met with aggression, Hvitserk took it as an invitation to move even closer yet; his approach was slow and halted several times as he cocked his head to the side, tail never ceasing to wag. So long had passed since he’d last played with anyone that he wasn’t entirely sure how to proceed, nor was he certain how far he could take things; being with Freyja, not once had he needed to think these things over, for his sister was always just as eager as him and he knew how to tell when she’d had enough. But this wolf—this stranger—was entirely new to him, a variable that could not be measured.

She moved towards him and bowed again, paws smacking against the snow. Curious to learn—he wanted to better familiarise himself with strangers and how to deal with them, to prove to himself that he could function somewhat decently without his sister there at his side—the burly male finished closing the distance between them, each step crunching the snow underfoot, with the contact made against the ground causing his body bounce.

Hvitserk dropped down into a bow once he was close enough to see the finer details of her face, then immediately flopped over onto his side, tail sending the snow flying as is swept through it. From his new position, he stretched his body out, simultaneously pushing and pulling himself through the snow and towards her, tongue lolling out the side of his mouth.
She swept in and stole the flame,
leaving a dragon without his breath

Thread titles are from Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild”
Messages In This Thread
a whisper of silk - by Reigi - January 01, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: a whisper of silk - by Hvitserk - January 01, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: a whisper of silk - by Reigi - January 02, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: a whisper of silk - by Hvitserk - January 06, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: a whisper of silk - by Reigi - January 14, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: a whisper of silk - by Hvitserk - February 18, 2018, 02:26 AM