Stone Circle alleyways and pay phone calls
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra had caught her staring at her missing ear quite a few times and while embarrassed about it she felt the need to offer an explanation. "I must look quite rogueish to you huh? Well...I've had a lot of trouble these past months. A cruel pack stole Cyron and me and Mawk went after him. They refused to give him up and when we started returning home I got lost and stayed that way for a while. During that time I saw a member of the same pack that stole my baby and out of rage and grief I attacked him. He whopped my ass and took my ear and tail" she babbled through it quickly and turned to give the nubby tail a quick wiggle behind her.

That being said she quickly moved on. "We found Cyron in the snow. He's..safe but traumatized. He'll be seven months old soon and unfortunately most of his time has been a prisoner at Blackfeather where...we can only imagine what was done." She said hoarsely as her voice broke with emotion. "Anyway... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to unload this on you..I just saw you looking and didn't want you to think that I'm a killer or something" she said once again in a more polite and meek tone.

It finally sunk in that poppy had said Valette mentioned her getting eaten. "Wait... Valette threatened you? She does realize you're kind is like...distantly related to wolves right? Look...I don't think she'll hurt you but if anyone gives you trouble call for me and I'll be there" she said feeling bad for the girl.
Messages In This Thread
alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 06:07 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by Illecebra - January 02, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: alleyways and pay phone calls - by RIP Poppy - January 05, 2018, 08:20 PM