King Elk Forest can you call me when we're almost halfway
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
All of this was going smoothly. She was pretty decent at the business aspect of it, and maybe, was finally letting it begin to shape her as a potential ambassador, not only a random wandering nosy wolf. Jomyo still needed a little time to tell, as ranging was always her heart's greatest content.. that much was certain. This was just an overexcited thought at the notion of doing things for a pack again, maybe, but she had a good outlook so far towards roaming around beneath the Tindómë name too.

Anyway, she didn't say anything but nodded with a quirk of the brow to Mato's pack and assumed it just had to do with them knowing him better. Whatever worked for her so long as she still had a home to come back to. "I think so too. I came into the area after the mountains through that way--pretty stale to me," she shook her head. The Moonspear scout on the peaks hadn't alluded to knowing anything about it, although Jomyo hadn't known to ask by then. After that, it had been a remarkably lonely road.

She isn't one to hide it, but she's a little surprised at his last note and tries not to be too obvious. "Think I'll need them?" she quipped with an arid touch of almost-humor. He did know the destination better than she did, so were they in those sorts of places where safety was most assured in numbers? "I'm not sure who I'd take yet," she mentioned, and would just have to keep that in mind until then. Probably not Delight obviously, or Mato with everything going on with that dying old guy. She vaguely liked Sunflower well enough, and the red-coated female didn't seem bad--but she couldn't say if any of them were scout material; it had not come up.
Messages In This Thread
can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 01, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 06, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 08, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 12, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 13, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 15, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 18, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 21, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 26, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 31, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 04, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 04, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 05, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 06, 2018, 08:56 PM