Blackfeather Woods a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull
319 Posts
Ooc —
Well, this was going about as smoothly as Rocky Road ice cream. The boy twitched his raven lips exasperatedly, and then asked, "looking for a leader?" If nothing else, Ramsay knew who to go to for pack leader things, even if he himself had some problems with authority, as evidenced by his continuing to go to the borders in spite of explicit instructions not to. He obviously didn't really know any better, since he did so without even a trace of guilt, even when the Dark Master himself caught him.

By now his border excursions had taught him that strangers couldn't enter the woods, so rather than offering to bring Reigi in as he had with Indra, Ramsay opened his muzzle and howled awkwardly for @Vaati. The sound was high and strained, partly because he was just a child and partly because, with his head fused almost directly to his shoulders, it was hard and painful to lift his muzzle enough to adequately open up his vocal chords. The result was a half-canted head with a pained expression and a howl that wavered on the brink of dying out entirely.
Messages In This Thread
a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 01, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 01, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 02, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Ramsay - January 04, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Vaati - January 04, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Reigi - January 18, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: a bad thought is blossoming behind my skull - by Vaati - January 27, 2018, 01:48 PM