Stone Circle I could lie awake
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra's gaze fills with concern which she keeps hidden by walking just behind Cyron, guiding him in the proper direction of the den with the occasional nudge of her nose on his flanks. She can sense something is off but it doesn't surprise her at all, in fact she deems it natural. She is all too aware of the trauma that comes from these types of things and despite not knowing what exactly had happened to him at Blackfeather she could see it hadn't been pleasant.

Finally they got to the den and she lead him inside. There was fresh bedding on the ground and tucked away in the corner was the children's various playthings. Rowana's stick, Cyron's feather, and Burr's white flowers from a game he had played and brought back with him. She looked to that corner and shivered, realizing that by now all of her babies had lost their innocence in some way. Burr had wandered and broke his leg, Rowana...she was still unknown, and Cyron...her sweet innocent baby, he had been kidnapped and probably tortured and starved of food. 

Clearing her throat and resuming the motherly smile in her maw she lay down on the ground motioning for him to come lay with her. "Cyron....this must seem so...unreal. I promise you that you are safe now. You are home...everyone will be happy to hear your safe. I'll protect you...like I should-" she cut herself off and swallowed the lump of grief and bike that rose in her throat before shaking her head "Nevermind that...come baby, let me groom you" she said gently.
Messages In This Thread
I could lie awake - by Mawk - January 01, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: I could lie awake - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: I could lie awake - by Cyron - January 02, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I could lie awake - by RIP Valette - January 10, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: I could lie awake - by Mawk - January 12, 2018, 12:43 PM
RE: I could lie awake - by Illecebra - January 12, 2018, 06:22 PM
RE: I could lie awake - by Cyron - January 13, 2018, 05:58 AM
RE: I could lie awake - by RIP Valette - January 15, 2018, 05:54 AM