Cedar Sweep doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my [ game ]
23 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
The frozen stretch of land was covered by a vast network of cedar trees, and Zada couldn't help but feel a little safer underneath them. She had just finished hunting, and was settling down for her meal-- a skinny, scraggly red fox that had been unfortunate enough to cross her path. The tall woman picked out a place between two close-leaning trees and curled herself between them, beginning to gnaw at her kill.
She had often found herself lonely in the times between Brienne's visits-- though she knew the girl visited more frequently than was appropriate anyway, given her pack duties. It still left quite a bit of free time, and Zada couldn't bring herself to wander too far from her gentle sea-spirited nymph. She chewed thoughtfully, suddenly wondering about the girl's packmates-- the mysterious other who had captured the attention of Brienne's ex-lover, and the man himself, the now-former leader. For now, she did not know of any others; it didn't matter, she supposed. It was enough to know one to be heartless and another to be a homewrecker, she thought wryly. The rest surely were either miserable or just as bad.
sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal
and you never had a chance
Messages In This Thread
doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my [ game ] - by Zada - January 01, 2018, 08:23 PM