Stone Circle don't turn away now
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She was glad that trust seemed to be good between the two of them and when Keoni rolled over, she slowly stepped into the pinning position. She towered over her four limbs on either side of Keoni's body. "Alright. The first thing a wolf would do when pinning you is go for your throat which is why I said keep it tucked." She began to explain. "What you do in this situation is rather easy but takes some time to do right. Then again I've seen others get it right on the first try. What you do is lean up toward me,wrap your forelegs around my neck. Clamp your jaws around whatever flesh you can grab on my left shoulder. With your lower body,twist toward the right side and hook your hind paws around my right hind leg." 

She spoke slowly hoping Keoni would get all this and continued. "Kick my leg out from under me with all your strength while pulling at my left shoulder, twisting to the left and pushing me over with your forelegs. The hind limb out throws me off balance so it'll have to be quick. Go ahead and give a go, you won't hurt me." She stood still and waited for the girl to give it a go.
Messages In This Thread
don't turn away now - by Keoni - January 01, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: don't turn away now - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: don't turn away now - by Keoni - January 01, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: don't turn away now - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: don't turn away now - by Keoni - January 01, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: don't turn away now - by Illecebra - January 02, 2018, 07:49 AM
RE: don't turn away now - by Keoni - January 02, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: don't turn away now - by Illecebra - January 02, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: don't turn away now - by Keoni - January 03, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: don't turn away now - by Illecebra - January 03, 2018, 03:42 PM