Blacktail Deer Plateau Quite The Stressful Day
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He appreciated the accepting way in which Engel adressed his entry, a small quirk of his lips hoping to lighten the heavy mood that seemed to dampen the joy of simply being alive. He'd come to appreciate, after his mother's death, that if you were alive, you were lucky. It might not always seem as such, perhaps, like Hawthorn, you may have wanted to simply end it all but Kieran knew how much worth life had and simply giving it away was never the answer to anything. That was maybe why he stopped Haw, on that day.

Similarly, being so down was a waste of the time you had. It was okay to be upset sometimes of course, but you had to lighten up afterward and appreciate what you had. With Engel, it was clear he was anxious, most likely sad about the events that had occured previously. Maybe, too, Kieran might be overthinking it. He tended to do that sometimes. But his point was that what happened today was only a minor thing in Engel's life - the boy halted his thoughts, stopping the conversation in his mind with himself and glancing at the male.

"I don't know exactly what happened, or why, but he may have been overreacting. Maybe he had a bad day, or a memory came back to him and so his mood was bad even before what happened. It could have been during it, too. You never know what someone has seen previously in life, maybe he had a bad experience that looked similar, and it was brought up when he looked at you and Sorrel." He let some of his thoughts out, hoping they might bring at least a little comfort. 

"Speaking of which... do you mind telling me what happened? Sorrel is shaken up, she went to the den and I wanted to give her some space, since I believe she wished to be alone." The young hunter continued, feeling that spark whenever he was able to help in these sorts of situations. It was what had originally (along with the idea of Hawthorn taking his life) that had risen the urge for him to become a Counselor.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
Quite The Stressful Day - by Engel - January 02, 2018, 05:37 PM
RE: Quite The Stressful Day - by Kieran Adrien - January 03, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: Quite The Stressful Day - by Engel - January 03, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: Quite The Stressful Day - by Kieran Adrien - January 04, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: Quite The Stressful Day - by Engel - January 04, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: Quite The Stressful Day - by Kieran Adrien - January 09, 2018, 09:20 AM
RE: Quite The Stressful Day - by Engel - January 09, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: Quite The Stressful Day - by Kieran Adrien - January 09, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: Quite The Stressful Day - by Engel - January 09, 2018, 03:40 PM
RE: Quite The Stressful Day - by Kieran Adrien - January 16, 2018, 11:20 AM