Whitefish River honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds
saying nothing, that's enough for me
29 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Sunlight filtered through grey clouds overhead. Delicate paw steps carried the mutt along the edges of a beautiful river. Clutched softly in between dark lips was a bright stone that glimmered in the same color as Coelacanth's eyes. He thought it to be a perfect gift for his stunning and dark sister. He had trailed a bird across the valley to obtain the rock. Amoxtli had never felt more rewarded to have obtained a treasure. The bird had flown through pack territory, leaving him to pick up a cold trail where he imagined it would be. The wolfdog chased for three days before he had found the stone gleaming from the sands along the river. He had scooped it up in his mouth and carried it down the stretch of bank for as long as he could. Oxtli's tail flagged behind him as he trekked. His bright tangerine gaze was alight with a dancing happiness.

The Tervuren trotted carefully, heading northbound and for the sea. He was certain that his dark-furred sibling would be stationed there. The two were awfully fond of the water. He had not seen her in some time and his heart ached to be reunited with the blue-eyed girl. Each step that he drew closer to the sea was a step closer to finding his sibling. Without her, Amoxtli did not quite feel at home. He had missed the feathery touch of her nose against his ears and cheek. He had missed hunting for treasure in the sands and hiding their finds away for a later time. Without her, he had felt lost.

Slowing his pace as the hybrid caught wind of markings, his ears darted forward and he searched the nearby area for signs of a patrol. Amoxtli was not likely to cross through pack territory, but he knew that he was close and that he needed to watch his step before proceeding. Deciding that it would be a good time to stop, the mutt trotted to the edge of the water and placed the stone in the dirt, fearful to leave it for even a moment too long; knowing that it might disappear. He bent his neck and drank deep from the water, relishing in the chill that slipped down the back of his throat.
Messages In This Thread
honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds - by Amoxtli - January 02, 2018, 10:18 PM