Whitefish River honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds
saying nothing, that's enough for me
29 Posts
Ooc —
The wilds had changed so very much since Oxtli had last been there. Now, of course, they were blanketed in a fresh pelt of snow that seemed to stretch out as far as his tangerine gaze could see. He liked the peaceful aura that it lent the world, but he did miss the calidity of the sun. The world seemed as though it was holding its breath for the coming of spring and the torrid rays that would follow in summer. The wolfdog, too, was waiting with baited breath. Spring and summer would bring the warmth that he missed dearly, and he would feel the cool relief of the ocean on the hottest days. For the time being, his daydreams would make due.

A call rose overhead, and Amoxtli lifted his drizzling muzzle from the water to peer curiously at where the noise had come from. A familiar figure caught his eye and his body transformed. Each limb quivered excitedly. His tail swung in rapid circles behind him, causing his rump to rotate in a comic fashion. Catori! All this while, the Tervuren had searched aimlessly for his ink-coated sister, but he never anticipated that he would stumble across his cousin – certainly not in the wilds.

Wiggling from top to bottom, the dark-faced boy parted his lips and attempted to release a cry of delight. It slithered from the back of his throat like a faded whisper. This did nothing to dampen his spirits. Amoxtli had lived a majority of his life without a voice of his own. The fiery light that danced in his eyes was expression enough. The rapid swinging of his tail was a sure sign; he was delighted beyond belief to see Catori there.
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds - by Amoxtli - January 15, 2018, 04:03 PM