Whitefish River honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds
saying nothing, that's enough for me
29 Posts
Ooc —
The familial bonds that connected the Corten wolves were stronger than most. No matter the space that stretched between them, Amoxtli never imagined himself feeling any amount of hostility toward his family. The truth was that he was so overwhelmed by the sight of the ginger-collared woman, he could hardly hold his wiggling frame still. Each wag of his tail sent his rear spiraling in a different direction until it appeared that his torso was being whipped back and forth by the sheer force of it. When she finally found a spot to nestle her skull beneath his chin, Amoxtli showered the crown of her head in kisses and whispered whimpers. His cold nose pressed to her head repeatedly as she combed through the thick tufts of his coat.

Catori expressed her disbelief in a soft voice. The wolfdog's ears fell to his head and he attempted to push his frame closer to her body in a motion of comfort. He could not imagine that he would find her there, either. He had been certain that most of the family had remained in their home – preferring the islands over the thick and lush Teekon Wilds. It did not make him any less grateful to have found her. When Catori inquired about Seelie, the boy pulled himself back a bit and frowned. He shook his head, wondering if his cousin would have any word on his inky sister and her whereabouts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds - by Amoxtli - January 27, 2018, 02:04 PM