Whitefish River honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

If they were both here - well, there was a chance that Seelie would be too. Maybe she'd be drawn to them, hear their call like the siren song of the sea, find them by the cadence of their fast-beating hearts. What a joy that would be to have them all together! They might as well have been one litter as close as they were and though Catori knew her own sibling wouldn't be there as his duty was to the Isle she could take comfort in having her brother-cousin there. She gave a soft sigh at his instant response, her ears slicking back and her tail drooping a bit. She returned to his side, nuzzling her way beneath his chin and giving a soft little crooning sound. "She'll turn up. I know she's around here somewhere." Of course she extended herself too far to promise such a thing to him but at the same time if they were there and they were together, there had to be some fate-tied string that bound them all and would keep them close. 

Thy had never failed one another after all and Catori had no intentions of making now be the first time. "I was expecting to find her on your heels, dancing her way along the sandbar." She admitted, giving a little sigh. She licked her lips and reached up to press a few gentle kisses to his cheek, watching eagerly to see how he responded to her admission. When they all reunited then she could introduce them to her family. "You have to meet my husband, we live just on the plateau there." She indicated the way with her muzzle. "And his children! His little ones would just adore you." She could already hear the questions from the trio, Lavender would appreciate finding another creature like she was. The mixed blood was more apparent in some than others and no doubt the little merle would love knowing she wasn't the only one. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds - by Spiritwalker - February 18, 2018, 10:01 PM