Whitefish River honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds
saying nothing, that's enough for me
29 Posts
Ooc —
Catori's confidence in finding his sister brought a pattering to his heart. The wolfdog was worried about her, and he knew that if she was safe, he would feel far more at ease. His chest felt as though it was being pulled in far too many directions for him to follow. His twin was out there and he missed her with every inch of his body. Amoxtli only wanted to see the cool ocean blue of her gaze and to breathe in the saline of her coat. It had been long enough since he had seen her, and he was eager... eager to brush his muzzle against the feathers of her coat and the wisps at the tips of her ears. More than this, he longed to feel her heart beating wildly against his own. A soft sigh fell from his lips as the Tervuren glanced down the river. Instinct told him that it would lead to the sea and that Coelacanth would be there, but he was happy to be with Catori again.

At the mention of his sister dancing along the sandbar, Oxtli smiled and wagged his tail wildly so that his rear rotated in a circle behind him. He glanced behind him, as if she would be there, but found that only his tail was swinging there, dancing in place of her. It was nothing in comparison to the dark female's presence, and his heart felt a pang of longing in her absence. Catori then mentioned her husband and a few young. To this, Amoxtli fixed her with a stare so full of glee that it would have been impossible to miss. Regardless of the fact that he had no voice to share his stories, his gaze danced with a joy so deep, it would beg her to take him. Please, Catori... I would love to meet your family, he thought.

To solidify this, the Tervuren spun around in a circle and lowered his torso to the earth, tail flagging at his rear. He pushed himself toward her and nuzzled beneath her chin with a whispered whine. He wanted nothing more than to see the life that she had created for herself and to breathe in the air of her home and her children. Amoxtli could not imagine that anything would have been more divine than to witness Catori with those that she loved dearest. Perhaps, it would alleviate some of the pain that he felt for the loss of his sister – at least until he was reunited with her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, understand that i have been left here in the reeds - by Amoxtli - February 24, 2018, 04:18 PM