Whitefish River What did you have left to lose?
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
<3

She wasn't sure she wanted to be here. The sky was dark, presently, and the dove's white muzzle was tipped upward to the sky - no, she wasn't sure she wanted to be here at all. It was too familiar, all of it, every nook and cranny of the Teekon. Perhaps even some places she had not explored, it was too much. The memories that coursed through her mind burned, causing her heart to thump like an beast making an escape from a locked cage. She'd been back to the Bypass already, but could not stay. No, too many memories, too many thoughts, too much. Too much

Storm. No, not one in the sky, though she did feel her own rainclouds whenever she pictured the man. A monster, cold and brutal, powerful and obsessive, he was after her somewhere. Perhaps he had given up his pursuit, seeking someone different to tend to his needs, his wants - that was why she had run. The fear that he would find her again, the pure terror that swallowed her heart in a stoney grip and squeezed, it was more than she could handle. And the waves of sorrow that all in her life had left her was a constant reminder that she hadn't belonged here. In the Teekon. She hadn't belonged anywhere.

Yet here she was, at the edge of a river. Ghostly, frail figure, standing solemly still. Like a spirit, lithe and quiet, mysterious to the eye - a thick coat, despite her petite frame, masked her body in a cloak of white, and if one was simply passing by they might miss the dove halted by the water's edge.

Hurt, her heart hurt. Pain, it was all she felt.

Lonely.

She was alone.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
What did you have left to lose? - by Gwen - January 03, 2018, 01:43 PM
can i put anything here? - by Anatha - January 03, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: What did you have left to lose? - by Gwen - January 03, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: What did you have left to lose? - by Anatha - January 03, 2018, 04:10 PM
RE: What did you have left to lose? - by Gwen - January 31, 2018, 12:44 PM