Hoshor Plains and now, i crave it all
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
The red woman fell, tumbling to the earth in a gruff sound that brought a peculiar satisfaction to the devil's heart. He found his mark in her rump and he relished the break of her skin. Blood trickled onto the length of his tongue. Ithrik moaned, ignoring her pleas for a reason. They were always so concerned with why.

“Why, why, why,” he mimicked her in a neutral tone. His voice was high and melodic. It slithered from his lips like a curled rattlesnake, poised to strike. Ithrik was not interested in killing her immediately; no. He wished to beat her, tenderize her meat so that it slid down his gullet easier. The softer her parts, the better she would taste. The red girl was close to hysterics. Ithrik wished to take a piece of her now, in her most heightened state of terror.

The devil moved forward and positioned himself over top of her. His front legs were firmly planted on either side of her shoulders as he stared into her face. Without pulling his gaze away, the fiend lowered his rear and pissed all over her lower half. His breath blew into her face in heavy plumes.

“Are you a virgin?” he hissed.
warning: PG-18+ & graphic/violent - this character does not reflect my OOC/person. Please only join Ithrik's threads if you are comfortable with explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 03, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 03, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 03, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 03, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 03, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 03, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 03, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 03, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 04, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 08, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 09, 2018, 06:22 PM