Hoshor Plains and now, i crave it all
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Nasty yellow fangs sunk deep into the flesh of the girl's tail. He reveled in the taste of her blood on his tongue and he yanked to pull her closer. Her cries were drowned out by the pounding of adrenaline inside of his skull. Ithrik could not have been any more enthralled with this pursuit and the satisfaction of sinking his teeth into something that he longed so dearly for. Each time she pulled herself forward, he drilled his rotten fangs into her tail – deeper and deeper, until there was a sickening pop and crunch that sounded in the air around them. Suddenly, the tension had been released. For a moment, the devil wondered if he had succeeded in leashing her back to him.

The scrambling of paws was all that he heard until Ithrik lifted his crown upward and watched the child flee into the woods. Her steps were labored and she stumbled forward, but forward she did go. His burning gaze followed her out of sight and when she was gone, he dropped his trophy into the dirt at his feet and sighed quietly. In his mind, he replayed the sounds of her sobs and the begging gasps for a reason why. Satisfaction filled his riled gut. He bent his neck to lick at the blood toward the base of her tail. His own flesh seemed to raise with elation and his limber frame shuddered with pleasure.

After having waited a short time to see if any others would pass through the scene, the vile hound clutched the tail between his fangs and turned away. He darted into the wilderness on lengthy limbs, disappearing from the site without a second thought or a care. Not until he had spaced out the distance between where he loped casually and where the attack had taken place did he think about his victim and how he wished to taste her again.
warning: PG-18+ & graphic/violent - this character does not reflect my OOC/person. Please only join Ithrik's threads if you are comfortable with explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 03, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 03, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 03, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 03, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 03, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 03, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 03, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 03, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 04, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Ithrik - January 08, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: and now, i crave it all - by Indra - January 09, 2018, 06:22 PM