Firestone Hot Springs the river's sins gonna wash me clean
22 Posts
Ooc —
the steam had drawn her in. she had never seen such a thing before, a mist in the middle of winter. the thought of warmth soothed her, creating the desire to stand in the steam and escape the bitter cold. as she drew near, a light splash alerted her that not only were there pools of hot water nearby, but also that some sort of creature occupied them. Squinting, she apporached the pools, the steam swirling around her and warming her, chasing away the cold, not unlike the comforting touch of a lover. 

Her focus returned to the tawny she wolf who stood right in the middle of one of the pools... and suddenly Kaevo wished to join her. bathing in the hot water was an experience that she definitely wished to have. but perhaps not yet.

Are you okay? she asked, a bit iincredulous, a single brow lifting quizzically. What the agouti female was doing seeemed possibly dangerous, possibly wonderful. Kaevo had no clue.  
Messages In This Thread
the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Anatha - January 04, 2018, 01:16 AM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Kaevo - January 04, 2018, 07:51 AM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Anatha - January 04, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Kaevo - January 06, 2018, 06:03 AM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Anatha - January 06, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Kaevo - January 11, 2018, 08:23 AM