Firestone Hot Springs the river's sins gonna wash me clean
165 Posts
Ooc —
Words broke her reverie, harsh and dissconant against the silence that had graced her ears for so long. Gaze snapped open to fall on him; and dark and lean angles, and she surged. To her surprise, the movement was not away, to flee into the night, but forward, towards the imposer, eyes wild with fear and desperation, fangs bared and fur on end as she lunged at the stranger, realizing only after she'd moved that the stranger's eyes were wrong.

Her fangs snapped shut on empty air a foot before the female, the woman crashing backwards in haste, water erupting from the pool. Logic broke the heat of her emotion, this was a woman. After days of numb, the sudden anger, fear and failure was jarring, and as she backed up the opposite side of the pool, she did nothing but pant and stare at the woman, ears plastered to her crown.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Anatha - January 04, 2018, 01:16 AM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Kaevo - January 04, 2018, 07:51 AM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Anatha - January 04, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Kaevo - January 06, 2018, 06:03 AM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Anatha - January 06, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Kaevo - January 11, 2018, 08:23 AM