Firestone Hot Springs the river's sins gonna wash me clean
22 Posts
Ooc —
umber eyes enlarged in surprise, leaving kaevo in decided puzzlement.  not a moment later the woman's face transformed into a vision of anger and insanity, whilst she surged forward with a snarl and her jaws reached for the sable girl. kaevo lurched backward,  deftly attempting to dance away from the attack,  but there was no need.  Lunging jaws snapped far short of where she had been standing and then the agouti woman was retreating to the rear edge of the pool. 

wh-what... kaevo had no guess about this behavior at first.  why not go through with the attack? it was almost as if she had been mistaken for someone else. are you fucking insane? she wondered,  truly curious,  without much anger in her tone. 

Messages In This Thread
the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Anatha - January 04, 2018, 01:16 AM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Kaevo - January 04, 2018, 07:51 AM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Anatha - January 04, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Kaevo - January 06, 2018, 06:03 AM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Anatha - January 06, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: the river's sins gonna wash me clean - by Kaevo - January 11, 2018, 08:23 AM