Stone Circle I say hello!
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
All Welcome 
Sorry for the lack of icon - haven’t found the right one yet. I’m gonna have Lennon right outside Stone Circle, he’s not looking to cause harm only searching for a place to join (gonna check out more than one place). You’re welcome to chase him off if you’d like, since he won’t be howling.

Moving through the snow covered ground in a prance-like walk, gracefully leaping over fallen trees or climbing atop small boulders. A melodic hum spilled from his throat, his silky tail swaying to the beat of his tune. The interesting odor of a pack was in no way avoidable, he knew where he was and managed to keep a cautious distance from the border. Though he wasn’t cautious enough to just leave and avoid trouble. Yes, he wished to speak to someone about the enthralling idea of a home in the most perishable of seasons. No, he wouldn’t go out of his way to get them to notice him. Perhaps a pack that doesn’t keep strong watch on their perimeter doesn’t deserve him (as though he was worth deserving). 

His low hums escalated to a whispered song. “You say goodbye, and I say hello, I don’t know why you say goodbye. I say hello!” Every step in the snow followed the somewhat quick rhythm of the song. His head began to slightly bob along as well. This often occurred, his thoughts and surroundings completely getting lost as he delve into a song. So much so he began to reach a bit too close to the edge of neutral territory without realizing. 

His begging stomach was even unnoticed, fortunately throughout this winter he’s been able to keep his physique rather healthy, only going slightly more slim than usual. He felt that was made up by his gained muscle from simple traveling so much in proven difficult terrain. Of course it was nothing he wasn’t use to, coming from farther north. His whispers turned into a complete voice, singing out his song without any care. More so without any sense. “I say hello. Hello, hello! I don't know why you say goodbye!” 

As he caroled, the young wolf made his way upon a rock jutting out of snow, the freezing weather didn’t faze his mood. In fact it wasn’t even evident anymore. He now stood atop his self claimed podium, no where near the state of the world around him.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
I say hello! - by Lennon - January 05, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: I say hello! - by RIP Poppy - January 05, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: I say hello! - by Lennon - January 05, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: I say hello! - by RIP Poppy - January 05, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: I say hello! - by Lennon - January 05, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: I say hello! - by RIP Poppy - January 07, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: I say hello! - by Lennon - January 07, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: I say hello! - by RIP Poppy - January 26, 2018, 06:16 PM