Wild Berry Meadow Despite
50 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Can wrap up probably? :D  'Twas not what I was expecting with the thread, hah.

Godot was sorely tempted to roll her eyes but waited for the other to finish.  When she did, her irritation had been replaced with a stifled guffaw at the sheer hypocrisy of it all. Do you even listen to yourself? she said, sharply amused and now no longer able to see this woman as anything but a complete and total buffoon.  You agree that it's obviously a pack of murderers, and you ask why I'd stay the hell away from them?  You demand to know who I am in an area where you hold no power and then you ask if I'm the princess?   She snorted, starting to move away from this depressingly irrational waste of a wolf and her silent friend.  Godot wondered if that was her mate or something -- it'd be hilarious if that guy dumped her now that she'd shown her true colors!  Well, assuming he wasn't equally daft.  Either way, she wouldn't know the answer, as she hoped to never see them again.

Godot was a rollercoaster -- she'd been absolutely terrified, stubbornly a know-it-all and now was wrapping things up as a mildly-petulant ball of snark.  Anyway, there was no point continuing the discussion.  Yeah no thanks, that'd be some fae-level stuff right there if it wasn't so dumb. I'll just keep going -- I'd not like your pack either. Ta!  She started to head off, and assuming she'd not be stopped, she'd continue on her way to the sea.
Messages In This Thread
Despite - by Godot - January 05, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: Despite - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 06:42 AM
RE: Despite - by Talion - January 06, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: Despite - by Godot - January 06, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: Despite - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: Despite - by Talion - January 07, 2018, 07:33 AM
RE: Despite - by Godot - January 07, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: Despite - by Wraen - January 09, 2018, 06:09 AM
RE: Despite - by Godot - February 07, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: Despite - by Wraen - February 09, 2018, 03:20 PM
RE: Despite - by Godot - February 11, 2018, 01:42 AM