Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
“you sure?” dauntless gives her a second chance to change her mind and take the fresh hare for herself or alternatively to not change her mind. he does not press, though. if she is sure that she does not want it he will take it to the cache and bury it for someone else. hazel eyes that err more towards the green color spectrum today give her a more studious once over. they haven’t met on any official terms but he vaguely recalls seeing her at the meeting a few days ago, recognizing her by sight more than anything else. “i saw you at the meeting the other day,” dauntless begins in an effort to be conversational. “i’m dauntless, by the way.” he offers his name in introduction offering her a slow, amiable wag of his tail.
Messages In This Thread
i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Sorrel Marie - January 05, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 06, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 11, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 13, 2018, 06:27 AM