Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
dauntless gives a soft clear of his throat, glimpsing down from sorrel to the hare corpse at his paws. the conversation had started out relatively ok but it went downhill to awkward as fuck fairly quickly. dauntless isn’t sure if it’s him or if it’s her but regardless it seems like a good idea to him to maybe stop trying to make small talk which seemed to be evidently making it worse. “that’s ..er, good. i guess,” he laughs softly because it’s funny how absurdly awkward the conversation suddenly is to him. it’s like one of those times where you realize two minutes into dinner that you have nothing in common with one another or it becomes apparent that one isn’t really feeling the date and dauntless can read the cues well enough. it's time to bail. “right,” dauntless sighs as he offers her a soft smile, regardless. “well, i should probably get this to the cache then.” he grabs the corpse by the scruff and pulls it closer before releasing it. “see you around.” he grabs it once more and lifts it from the ground and moves in the direction of the cache ready to bury his kill and head back to the den where he’s confident arushi is wondering if he could coerce his sister into visiting firestone hot springs with him.
Messages In This Thread
i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Sorrel Marie - January 05, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 05, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 06, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 11, 2018, 02:12 PM
RE: i'm so glad to finally meet you, i mean - by Dauntless - January 13, 2018, 06:27 AM