Wapun Meadow and every night my mind is running around her
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
The odd little creature noticed him too and approached without any fear or reservations. This made Birk falter in his steps a little, because he was unsure of, whether this animal was safe and sane to be around. It soon turned out that this caricature of a wolf was a "dog". The man regarded the animal with a contempletive gaze, wondering, if he had either seen or heard, or maybe eaten one of those things, but nothing came to mind. This meant that the "dog" was a novel term in his dictionary. 

"If I was, you would not be standing here and talking to me now," he replied with a mischievous smile, but in order not to intimidate "the dog" he sat down and mustered up a curious/friendly expression. She was amusing, it had been a long time since he had had fun and for this reason he was not going to eat the jester today. "So - dog - do all look like you or you are one of a kind?" he asked conversationally.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - January 09, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - February 04, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - February 06, 2018, 02:01 PM