Wapun Meadow and every night my mind is running around her
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
There were only two living predators that Birk had encountered and that had been bigger than himself. One was his aunt Jorma - a huge, ugly beast that attacked first and then asked questions - and the other was a polar bear. Now it turned out that this little, silly thing had relatives that could also outgrow the likes of him and he decided that it was better not to mess with her at all. Imagine the trouble he would get in, if one of those big guys came looking for her? No, no, no - he liked to have his handsome face remain unmarred by scars.

"Maybe they had the "itches"," Birk suggested, meaning mange that plagued foxes and wolves, occasionally, if they were stupid enough to eat a fox, who had died because of those little, invisible monsters that were digging burrows in their skin. "Alright. And how did you end up here?" because, he had never met dogs during his extensive travels and deduced that they must have come from vastly different premises of living.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - January 10, 2018, 09:20 AM
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - February 04, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - February 06, 2018, 02:01 PM