Moonspear A fun and easy way to lose a dress size!
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Private 
After Alya left Vaati to answer @Hydra's call, the pair swung a ways north to pick up @Lyra before heading back toward Moonspear, where Alya was eager to reveal her findings to the other two girls. "I think we made some real headway today," she chatted, feeling much more relaxed than she had been lately, despite having been even more frustrated than usual only a few hours prior. Once she'd gotten over the shock of the encounter, her spirits had quickly been buoyed by the taste of victory and the attentions of a new boy. "Not just with getting him full under our thumb, but with our side project as well."

As they drew closer to the borders, conversation fell to a bare minimum. There was no telling who might be around, after all, and Alya didn't trust the way the mountains threw their voices. But, they had soon ensconsed themselves at the old rendezvous site, where heavy, brooding scent markers were spread to warn others that the Cerberus was not in the mood to be disturbed. Once they were comfortable, the meeting commenced.

"Next time we meet, I'll be sure to get a good look at his equipment. Maybe that'll help." They'd agreed that it would be best to leave Drogon and Jarilo out of this project, and since Lyra was still dancing around the whole Terance thing, Vaati was currently their best prospect. "Hydra, did you see what he was doing when you caught up to us? Maybe we can try that and see if we can figure out what he was trying to do? I want to show Lyra his methods as well." Lyra could often figure out fiddly things like that when they were unable to.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Hydra - January 07, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Alya - January 20, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Lyra - March 10, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Alya - March 12, 2018, 06:56 PM