Moonspear A fun and easy way to lose a dress size!
574 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Alya switched positions with Hydra and swung her hips experimentally. At once, a feeling of not right overcame her, and she quickly dismounted before skittering a few paces away. "I feel like I should be apologizing," she laughed, pacing back toward Hydra to nuzzle her under the jaw. "That's definitely not how it should be. Vaati seemed pretty happy where he was."

She thought back on the encounter, unable to touch on what exactly had been different. Lyra's suggestion had as much merit as anything she could think of. "I'll try that," she agreed, looking between the two with a little sigh. "Not much else happened, aside from biting and cuddling - which was as good as it ever gets." Which was to say, amazing, but never, ever enough. "Next time," she promised to her mirror images, offering a grin and a wag of her tail.

Meeting adjourned.
i can't help but be my own god
Messages In This Thread
A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Hydra - January 07, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Alya - January 20, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Lyra - March 10, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: A fun and easy way to lose a dress size! - by Alya - March 12, 2018, 06:56 PM