Blacktail Deer Plateau hear this news, bear my gold
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
it’s when dauntless’ patrol takes him close to the wall that he catches the foreign scent crossing into their territory. he pauses, bowing his head to drink in the unfamiliar scent with a bristle of guard hairs at his nape made coarse by his heavy winter coat. a low growl rumbles in his throat as he adjusts his course and follows it. It ends at a small crag that he wasn’t going to fit into but a new scent trail, fresher than the one that had led him to this hiding hole was leading away. pursuing it was a no brainer and his pace quickens the closer he draws, knowing he is gaining upon her as the scent grows gradually stronger and stronger. her flaming red pelt is impossible to miss even saddled by rust as it is. the cub’s tail raises over his back in dominant posturing as he errs to assertiveness. she is a trespasser here, after all ( as far as dauntless is aware, anyhow ). he moves quickly around her in a half circle, keeping his distance as he seeks to directly intercept her and block her path abruptly. it occurs to him that he should make a beeline to tackle or attack her …but something stills it. “you do realize you’re trespassing, right?” he rumbles the inqury not bothering with any sort of courtesy chuff. there is something undeniably bold about her presence here that both irks and impresses dauntless; and is likely the only reason he has yet to take action.
Messages In This Thread
hear this news, bear my gold - by Anatha - January 06, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: hear this news, bear my gold - by Dauntless - January 06, 2018, 03:07 PM
RE: hear this news, bear my gold - by Anatha - January 06, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: hear this news, bear my gold - by Dauntless - January 06, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: hear this news, bear my gold - by Anatha - January 07, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: hear this news, bear my gold - by Dauntless - January 08, 2018, 05:22 AM