Phantom Hollow feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole;; falling for forever
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Set after directly this thread

Lennon was warming up to the young girl he so kindly (in his opinion) decided to aid in finding direction in her new, up and coming life. She wasn’t as outward as he was, but he was able to deal with the silence well. He really wanted to have everything work out in the best possible outcome, though chances weren’t always so high.

It had recently begun to snow, tiny ivory dots poked from his dark coat, doing the opposite on Korei and blending in seamlessly. At this point in their journey, he was muttering to himself a song. ”What would you think if I sang out of tune? Would you stand up and -“ His caroling was abruptly terminated with the sudden thump. Then, strangely enough, he was facing another young wolf that seem to have fallen from the sky. Lennon paused a moment, waiting for him to recover, after seeing little movement, the dusky wolf barked with urgency. Bounding over, yet still managing to keep a water-like stride. ”You alright there, mate?” He questioned, still puzzled with the boys coming from.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole;; falling for forever - by Lennon - January 06, 2018, 07:33 PM