Phantom Hollow feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole;; falling for forever
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
No problem with it! I actually sorta love it, haha

Lennon underestimated the boys nimbleness, his smaller frame proving an advantage - especially since he knew how to use it. It certainly caught him off guard to be the prey while Alarian be the hunter, and his sharp turn was in no situation expected. This shock allowed his pier the perfect opportunity to pin him to the ground, and Lennon’s perplexity was obvious. His eyes wide, ears perked and maw crooked - this was in no way anticipated. It took him a few seconds to decide how to feel about the situation, and his puzzlement was replaced with a sultry smirk. ”Seems I need to be shown to hunt.” 

He was... proud? Was that the right word? Or is it impressed, awed, dazzled? It was a strange and unfamiliar, but he wasn’t agaisnt this. Of course, there was no way he could allow Alarian to be the only winner, so he attempted to shift the smaller wolf over and instead be the one over him.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole;; falling for forever - by Lennon - January 07, 2018, 08:06 PM