Redhawk Caldera i need you so much closer.
dayvan cowboy
99 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Like Fiadh, Lucca too felt slighted by all of this. They weren't babies anymore; why were they being sent off when they were almost full grown? They were just as capable fighters as the adults and had spent ages practicing (at least Lucca had amongst his sisters who had proven themselves fine warriors despite their size). Lucca had a fierce desire growing within his heart to protect both his siblings and the pack, not realising that leaving was actually the best way to do just that.

He shot a look to Tegan who proclaimed he was bigger than Fiadh, which was truth, but Lucca jumped to her aid anyway. "And I'm bigger than you," he shouted, tail flipping over his back as he huffed a snort at his brother. They were all similar sizes, really, except for Clover who made up for her runtiness with her personality. However, Lucca had been growing at a steady rate into his large paws, easily surpassing his slim mother.

He whipped his head around as one of the seawolves spoke, a small, red-haired girl who he frowned at. He had no idea what a gonakru was but he instantly wanted to be one, his anger over the whole situation fuelled by her comment. She was as small as Finley herself, who was she calling a pipsqueak? He grit his teeth and lowered his head, accepting her challenge. This would be easy! With an almighty war cry, Lucca then ran full tilt at the girl, aiming to bowl into her side in his usual fashion.
Messages In This Thread
i need you so much closer. - by Finley - January 06, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Elwood - January 07, 2018, 08:44 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Antumbra - January 07, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Sebastian - January 08, 2018, 10:19 AM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Fiadh - January 08, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Tegan - January 08, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Dio - January 09, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Blixen - January 12, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Lucca - January 12, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Artaax - January 13, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Finley - January 14, 2018, 12:50 PM