Totoka River she's the giggle at a funeral
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

his smile does not flinch nor falter, but something in his eyes turns hard. had he expected anything less from his dear sister? "traitor is a strong word," samothes merely comments, looking away from her back to the lines of the bleeding trees. "my presence was neither required nor strongly wished for -- leaving was hardly a betrayal." 

the scholar rolls his shoulders and sighs, looking back to her with a slightly bemused expression. "but really, what does bring you to the teekons, dear samaantine? i trust mother is well?" he takes a moment to consider how he'd feel if the worst had come to pass: not much of anything. he was never the favorite, the rising sun of the messeda line like samaantine. not to say he wasn't loved, as love is the messeda way (ha), but he knows the sting of being loved just a little less. well. he's happy to return the favor, at any rate. there's no love lost between him and any of them -- but none of this bears on the matter at hand, namely, why his sister is here of all places.
Messages In This Thread
she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samaantine - January 07, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samothes - January 07, 2018, 08:26 AM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samaantine - January 16, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samothes - January 16, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samaantine - January 30, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samothes - January 30, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samaantine - February 12, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samothes - February 17, 2018, 10:44 PM
RE: she's the giggle at a funeral - by Samaantine - March 14, 2018, 02:12 AM