Sea Lion Shores wow, sarcasm! that’s original!
65 Posts
Ooc — KJ
She liked the way her name sounded when Sif said it, and her tail sped into overdrive even as her cheeks warmed. “Kiitos, Sif. It’s just because of my äiti and papa,” she said, offering a curious mixture of modesty and acknowledgement. She liked her outward appearance well enough — she wore her papa’s colors but mimicked her äiti in shape and pattern. “Anyway, I don’t know when people are supposed to get husbands, but I always thought it was something that happened later,” she confessed. “Like, if you want to have puppies or something.”

The tule kotiin call that was unique to her family sounded in the distance then, and Eirlys’ small, bearlike ears swayed upon her skull to catch it. “That’s Ceallach,” she said with a warm smile for the banded she-wolf. “I have to go home now.” She was sorry to leave the mahogany-eyed girl, having felt such an immediate connection with her, but family came first. “Do you want to come back with me so you know where I live?” she asked, figuring that she could follow Sif home the next time they met — if there was a next time, anyway. “You don’t have to say hi if you don’t want to, but at least you’ll be able to find me — if you ever wanted to.”
Messages In This Thread
wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Eirlys - January 07, 2018, 01:30 PM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Moor - January 10, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Eirlys - January 11, 2018, 12:31 AM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Moor - January 13, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Eirlys - January 28, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Moor - January 30, 2018, 02:11 AM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Eirlys - January 30, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Moor - February 27, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: wow, sarcasm! that’s original! - by Eirlys - March 11, 2018, 04:28 AM