Ankyra Sound I wonder, maybe they'd never find me.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Private 
for Ace!

As the sun began to rise over the distance sea, swathing the Teekon's morning sky in dim shades of orange and lilac, Nyx loped along the coast. Nose to the ground, ears forward and electric eyes searching, the tawny wolfess weaved across the sand - just beyond the reach of the waves that lapped the shore - and followed a strange thing with keen interest. Unusually, a lone deer had trailed too far onto the beach, leaving a fresh trail of prints just begging to be investigated.

She figured it had been separated from its herd in some way and wound up there in desperate search for them. Sniffing enthusiastically at the sand it had crossed over, her plush tail lashed with anticipation when she concluded that it'd been there recently. Pausing briefly to raise her proud head, the agouti she-wolf flicked her tongue over her lips to scan the open area for any movement up ahead.

Other than the obvious prints, Nyx did not see any sign of a lone deer. What she did see, however, was enough to distract her entirely. Tufted black ears fully erect with newfound curiosity, she observed with wide-eyed wonder at a small ashen-coloured creature as it scurried across her path, just a few feet in front of her. It looked like a giant, flat-bodied bug and her initial instinct was to... well, step on it.

She inched closer, but it suddenly seemed to object to her presence. Raising as high as it could on its hilarous little legs, the crab lifted its equally funny pincers in a threat display. Stopping again with a surprised snort, Nyx dropped to her elbows in a play bow and waved her tail excitedly at her hindquarters.
Messages In This Thread
I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 09, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 09, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 16, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 18, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 18, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Ace - January 19, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: I wonder, maybe they'd never find me. - by Nyx - January 20, 2018, 01:11 PM