Moonspear and all the people in a dream wait for the machine
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela thought there would be more of a fight but her ears perked up when she heard him rasp out her name. The freckled girl was happy to see him. Her tail wagged. Her scruff only had some superficial bite marks. The blood made it worse than it was. She didn't feel much pain. Most of it was inflicted because she struggled herself against his grip. She still felt her heart beating like a madman. He noticed that she had been injured.

Vela stepped closer to him when he called her by her special name. Didn't he want her close? Was he disappointed in her? He didn't look disappointed. "It is only because I fought him the whole way. But he had a grip on me I couldn't get out of. I didn't know what to do," she admitted. Vela then stepped closer and snuggled into his chest. She was glad that he came to save her. "What could I have done?," she questioned then, her shaken feeling slowly vanishing now Drogon was close.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all the people in a dream wait for the machine - by Vela - January 27, 2018, 12:04 PM