Moonspear and all the people in a dream wait for the machine
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela turned her head curiously when Drogon didn't answer her question. She liked to know what she could have done as a counter-attack to the male. But Drogon just stumbled over his words. She gave a lick under his chin to say thank you without verballing saying it and encouraging him to tell her. But the male mumbled that she was safe and licked the nape of her neck. Probably licking the blood away. She wondered why Drogon wasn't scolding or even explaining what she could do better.

"I know I am safe," she spoke softly. Vela glanced up at him again before resting her head against the lush winter mane that covered his chest. It was so soft. Vela could wag her tail at least. She was still a bit shocked from what happened. "But... Drogon. Was there anything I could have done? I want to learn!," she spoke ambitiously. If only, this event showed her that she was not ready at all for the real world. It made her very wary of the wolves that weren't in Moonspear.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and all the people in a dream wait for the machine - by Vela - January 28, 2018, 06:54 AM