Bearclaw Valley give me all the peace and joy in the world
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
During Birk's first week at the Easthollow, the man took his time to explore the lands within the claimed territory, as well as one's that were surrounding it. He made acquaintances and greeted politely anyone from the pack, who happened to cross his path, he observed them from afar, gathering information and first impressions about the people he would have to live side by side for the next few months.

When he had loosely mapped the territory and had the exact count of wolves in his mind, he expanded his area of studies and was surprised to find out that so near the borders of his home, lived another group of wolves. Birk was confused about the tolerance of such a close proximity between two separate groups, but no one else i the pack seemed to bother about that. Had he asked, he would have probably found out that there was an alliance between both groups.

Still he was a person, who liked to find things out for himself, therefore on the day, when he caught sight of one of the outsiders (he had purposefully been meandering around the lands in order to get an opportunity to meet one), he approached that person with haste, not wanting it to disappear. "Hello," he greeted in a friendly tone, slowing his pace to a walk and coming to a halt at a safe distance. "Are you one of the wolves that have claimed this territory?"
Messages In This Thread
give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 10, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 10, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 11, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 12, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 15, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 19, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 22, 2018, 02:53 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 23, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 24, 2018, 09:18 AM