Bearclaw Valley give me all the peace and joy in the world
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
The girl young woman replied and, while Birk listened, he had time to observe her and make a favorable first impression. She was not the most beautiful wolf he had met, but she had some pretty features that put combined together made her attractive. In that special way that sticks in your mind and you remember this person with wonder even after a long time.

"Laurel - it is a pleasure," he said, dipping his muzzle respectfully and after that regarding her with the most appreciative look, as if the girl herself was the main reason, why he found the encounter pleasant. "Birk from the Easthollow," he introduced himself as well. "I noticed that your pack is located quite close to the one I live in. Is it a permanent settlement or you intend to move?" he asked.
Messages In This Thread
give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 10, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 10, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 11, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 12, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 15, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 19, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 22, 2018, 02:53 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 23, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 24, 2018, 09:18 AM