Bearclaw Valley give me all the peace and joy in the world
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
'A bunch' was really all she had on offer, so he would have to do with that, indeed. It wasn't like she'd magically pull some more out of her ass. Laurel didn't say any of that, of course, just smiled sweetly at him in response.

Not long didn't tell her much, but it told her that he hadn't been born here, at least. He returned her question, more or less, asking where she was from. She looked around to see if there was anything happening but all seemed quiet around them. Laurel sweetly responded: "I was born not too far from here, but I've been away for quite some time, so I wouldn't say I'm a local, really." Laurel glanced over her shoulder at the territory and said, "I should get back to my sister now, but it was nice to meetcha, Birk!" Laurel shot him a soft smile and waited for a moment if he had anything else to say or ask of her. If not, she'd turn round and start making her way back to Indra's side to check on her sister's health.
Messages In This Thread
give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 10, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 10, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 11, 2018, 10:02 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 12, 2018, 03:49 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 15, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 19, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 22, 2018, 02:53 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Birk - January 23, 2018, 09:32 AM
RE: give me all the peace and joy in the world - by Laurel - January 24, 2018, 09:18 AM