Stone Circle capture me with your legends of old
16 Posts
Ooc —
The woman seemed more receptive of his presence here, and Iovan smiled in return and eased himself off the ground. Half of him dripped with the icy melt of snow, but his attention fixed more on his posture than anything else. Though now on all fours and able to converse, he decided it best to bent so as to appear smaller than her, though he guessed he might surpass her if he drew to full height. That wasn't a risk he would take today, nor a disrespect he would show her.

Like with any new name, Iovan filed the information for future use. Once their company parted, he would work to match the names with the scents of this place, but for now he perked his ears to listen to whatever the woman could share. He nodded, and he moved his tail with an eager swing. "There's so much I could ask!" Iovan briefly glanced at the sky and hummed a thoughtful note to gather his best question together. "It would first be an honour to know your name," he said, and dipped his head back down to level out with hers, eyes smiling and bright, yet still averted. "I love hearing of traditions and cultures, and origin stories - if any of those are safe for you to share."
Messages In This Thread
capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 10, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 10, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 11, 2018, 10:27 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 11, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 12, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 12, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 13, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 13, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 15, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 15, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 17, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 17, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - February 05, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - February 10, 2018, 06:55 AM