Stone Circle capture me with your legends of old
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra kept the faint smile and situated herself into a seated position, matching his respect with a nuetral posture on the snowy ground. The first question he asked was her name and she inwardly chuckled, what a gentleman he was indeed. "I am Illecebra, but everyone calls me Cebra" she answered with ease not really caring about sharing her own details.

the next questions were difficult for her because she honestly didn't know much about Easthollow culture or origin. "Well...in Easthollow we care for everyone as if they're family really. I don't believe we have any specific traditions or culture except that it is a rule here for only alphas to breed though I'm unsure if there's occasions where specific permission is given for subordinates to breed" she responded slowly at first before choosing one thing she was certain of. "Most of our members are hunter oriented or mercenary oriented but we have a few Interested in healing." She continued speaking of the specific trade types Easthollow holds. 

After that she shifted and offered him a slightly apologetic smile "we're really just a band of friends and family who are loyal to each other,trying to survive. I apologise if it isn't interesting. Anything else you'd like to know?" She asked though she was unsure of what else she could give out information wise. The only stories she knew were her own and various whispering about an old alpha named steady, she had passed the grave several times but she hadn't ever known the man.
Messages In This Thread
capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 10, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 10, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 11, 2018, 10:27 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 11, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 12, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 12, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 13, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 13, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 15, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 15, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 17, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 17, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - February 05, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - February 10, 2018, 06:55 AM