Stone Circle capture me with your legends of old
16 Posts
Ooc —
Her name was a curious mix he had never heard before, and this, too, he tucked away. If Zen decided these lands were ripe for settlement, he would certainly come upon Easthollow again, hopefully with the proposal of an alliance on his tongue. And if he cut North and found nothing of her, he would keep them as a place to slip by on his return venture South, to see if time had worked to bring his sister to their doorstep. He knew she had no qualms in approaching packs for direction or intelligence when the opportunity was right.

Thoughts of his sister aside, he gave Illecebra his full attention when she began to brief him on the culture of her pack. What she gave was nothing exceptional; at the core, they were strung together by familial loyalty, and Iovan found his tail wagging softly at his hocks as Cebra concluded. He offered her a warm smile. "I've always been taught that the greatest of wolves often come from the most humble of origins." He spoke sincerely, and dipped his head in a thank you for her words. This was what he believed, and what he'd grown up to believe, whether his parents had intended or not.

He had a million questions he could ask, but he focused on the most helpful, for with every second Zen no doubt pulled further and further away. "I'm curious, what is the wider scope of this place like? Beyond your pack, I mean - are there any tensions a traveller like me should know about? Hostile packs, areas to avoid." Whichever direction he chose to follow, he would like to know of dangers from a friendly mouth rather than find himself at the bristling mercy of headhunters. "I'm looking for my sister Zenith. I'm making my best effort to be alive when I find her." He grinned, despite the truth in his words. He added with a more serious touch, "We were separated a while back."
Messages In This Thread
capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 10, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 10, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 11, 2018, 10:27 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 11, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 12, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 12, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 13, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 13, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 15, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 15, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 17, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 17, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - February 05, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - February 10, 2018, 06:55 AM