Stone Circle capture me with your legends of old
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra smiled brighter at his wise words, finding it kind of him not to judge their pack off of the lack of tradition or originality. The next question was one she would answer with as much information as she knew of and with a sense of pleasure and bitterness. "Over the mountain range somewhere near the Flatlands lives a pack called Blackfeather Woods. Their borders are easy to smell and avoid because it's littered with the Gorey rotting parts of wolves and other things as well as their own scent. They are not only volatile and nasty wolves but they tend to kidnap the young of others. I am aware of a war they are having with two other packs near them somewhere." She said calmly but her tone held a sense of bitterness and the flames of hatred that gleamed in her golden eyes would clearly show she held a personal vendetta against them.

"Other than that there is also a pack in the Flatlands called Morningside. They are friendly and kind wolves. I don't think they'd mind if you stopped to ask questions like you did here. As for the territory around these parts and in the opposite direction of the mountains, I don't know much. I've never travelled the wilderness much myself" she spoke with ease now feeling comfortable sharing with Lovan, deeming him no threat to them at all.

He spoke about looking for his sister and her eyes softened slightly "I haven't seen or heard word of her unfortunately but if I do, I can tell her you are searching?" She offered with a small smile.
Messages In This Thread
capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 10, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 10, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 11, 2018, 10:27 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 11, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 12, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 12, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 13, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 13, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 15, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 15, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 17, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 17, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - February 05, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - February 10, 2018, 06:55 AM