Stone Circle capture me with your legends of old
16 Posts
Ooc —
Iovan kept a steady smile, truly thankful for the woman’s help even if she gave him much less than he had hoped for. He assumed that ‘cutting through the mountains’ suggested that circling North or South would land him in Blackfeather, so he would heed her advice, even if the elevation and winter conditions slowed his course. He would take his chance with the elements, though he knew the weather could be just as unforgiving as savages.

He prepared to part ways when a change came over the woman and she spoke again. Iovan cupped his ears and his grin broadened - not so much for the information she gave, but for the importance of what it meant. Here he was, hardly a guest and already receiving his first mission in these lands (apart from finding his sister, of course, but that was self-imposed). Burr Saefyn, Cyron, Rowana, a message of hello we miss you and do come home soon. The boy nodded along and rose taller when he thought her done, slipping out of submission and straightening as a good soldier (er, messenger) would.

”You can count on Iovan to do the job!” He eased a bit, his farewell address caught by a final question- “And what does Rowana look like, m’lady? I’ll keep my eye out for her too, and bring her here if I find her.” It was the least he could do for the woman; as she watched for his loved one, he would watch for hers.
Messages In This Thread
capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 10, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 10, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 11, 2018, 10:27 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 11, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 12, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 12, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 13, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 13, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 15, 2018, 11:37 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 15, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - January 17, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - January 17, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Iovan - February 05, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: capture me with your legends of old - by Illecebra - February 10, 2018, 06:55 AM