Ankyra Sound one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
When she found fresh scent markers at the territory's edge, Nyx felt it was time to take her leave. She had seen neither Ingram or Lycaon since their initial encounter some weeks before and although she'd stuck around to weigh her options, she maintained her privacy. Hoping to maybe see either of them again in passing, the raven-tipped Ostrega was too stubborn to go actively seeking the boys out. Nyx liked them well enough, though her pride left her unprepared to request that she join them on their travels.

Her main goal was to survive the Winter, then try to catch up with her missing siblings. With nothing keeping her tied to the coast and with zero intention of getting in the way of another's claim, she made to cross the sound one last time to head toward the mountains in South. From the corner of her eye, however, she spotted the movement of another and lifted her proud head to observe the familiar form of the darkest brother. How strange, she mused, to happen across one of the boys she'd been hoping to find, as she prepared to leave for good.

She barked to him, keen to draw his attention toward her, and offered a friendly lash of her tail she veered in his direction. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna keep me warm, and another gonna keep me cold - by Nyx - January 15, 2018, 06:53 AM